Rotunda of Cowles Hall
Wednesday, April 28 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. - REGISTER HERE
Thursday, April 29 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.. - REGISTER HERE
Once inside the link, pick a time slot and complete the information.
You are encouraged to visit www.arnothealth.org to print out and complete the registration form before the event.
The Pfizer vaccine will be administered as a first dose.
The second dose will be offered on May 19th and 20th.
All COVID-19 safety guidelines will be in place.
Anyone over the age of 16 is eligible.
Please wear a mask and remain socially distanced while participating in the event.
- April 22, 2021 - Update on Commencement 2021
- April 20, 2021 - Deadline for Remote Study
- April 7, 2021 - Important Term III Information
- March 26, 2021 - Updated Spring Break Information
- March 16, 2021 - Plans for Commencement and Fall 2021
- March 10, 2021: Important Information: Spring Break 2021
- February 25, 2021: Now Accepting Applications for CRRSAA Student Aid Grants + CRRSAA Application - All funding has been dispersed.
- February 24, 2021: EC Community Update
- January 29, 2021: Important Updates for Return to In-Person Classes/Work
- January 28, 2021: Athletics Facilities Open Monday, February 1 + Athletics Facilities Policies
- January 26, 2021: Update for Students/Virtual Event Information + Virtual Event Registration Information
- January 21, 2021: EC Community Update & Important Reminders
- January 15, 2021: Important Welcome Back Announcements
- January 13, 2021: EC Community Update and Term II Updates/Reminders
- January 5, 2021: Important Term II Information
- January 4, 2021: Previous Positive Test Clarification
- December 22, 2020: Winter 2021 Commuter_PT Student Testing (Updated 1/4/21)
- December 21, 2020: Winter 2021 Residence Life Update
- December 16, 2020: EC Community Update
Communications from Term I (Fall 2020) are available in the COVID archives. After logging into MyEC, the link to the archive is in the left navigation.